Saturday, March 29, 2008

How To Get The Silver Medal On Poptropica

Elated.

Oh yes - "elated" is probably the word of the last two days - I can think of no other that would fit better to describe my mood.
By definition, "exultantly happy and proud" or "In high spirits", this word for me to feel like `ausgedeht in all directions with happiness" (why I can not even explain exactly).

It was a wonderful, emotional farewell to the school and all the people they represent, and many of which I have closed in recent months to the heart. In Assembly
I was brought forward, I had to sit on a chair and tell which events have been very positive in my memory. Even if I wanted to stay away at first the voice - with excitement and emotion - I noticed some beautiful things a .. it was, I think, a very nice spontaneous farewell speech.
Then I got two Year 2 students presented a large map of their class, which is as beautiful as the ones I've received on Wednesday from Year 4th "Dear Miss M., I like you teaching us about stuff." "Dear Miss M., you have been great I will miss you you can not want to leave." - Incredibly beautiful.
have I also get very sweet gifts that seem to burst from loving thoughts just like this:)
It was a day full of hugs, full of "When will you be back" and many, many kind words, and after an equally beautiful last private lesson I was completely emotionally exhausted home.

tonight then the farewell dinner with my loved ones ... "The Last Supper", as Heather called it dramatic. Tomorrow I will again spend a lot of time with them before Monday then go to the airport. Even though I
scary to all my friends at home ... I am going to miss my second family here Sun

0 comments:

Post a Comment