Thursday, March 27, 2008

1995 Silverado On 24 Inch Rims

Hope you like it there..

After finally thank you all farewell cards ready crafted and written, and the cheese rolls are baked, I sign up just before my last day of school and again shortly.

The past week was exciting and beautiful, and I have:

- snow, hail, rain, storm and spring sunshine experienced
- get a love farewell card from Year 4 paid, with wishes on Post-its ("Well miss you Miss M., "" Good luck for your flight "" I hope you like it in Germany. "), and very delicious chocolate
-. get a" You are amazing, Lena. "hear
- annealed
reason for joy - had fun with Sam, the time just to shoot is
- amicably with Boo and Kerry sat in the kitchen and write letters to Lina (all three of us:))
- in the garden rumgegrubbert (to this fantastic word of my loved ones) using
- played a lot of Cranium
- in the pool again eagerly pulled my tracks, while Heather rumhüpfte Aquafitgruppe
with her - a lot of love in support of the school get as far as working on my project
- finally get a response about my exposés ("detail, is well understood and persuasive content")
- therefore with joy annealed
- along with Lina, very many wonderful plans for the summer hatched
- therefore annealed for joy!
- I felt completely in love
- and therefore also annealed with joy.

And then some.
in itself ... as you see ... a fairly light week:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment