Sunday, March 9, 2008

Do I Need Color Braces

If you lost your senses, here have mine.

of recent events:
went as I walk today - or rather ran, chased half of the dark clouds gathering of the "worst storm of the year (let's face it, the rumored to be one would think that this lot would be used, but the place. ... on me - as well as their enthusiasm for crisp sandwiches - incomprehensible), I thought about how careful you with statements about one's sexual identity has to be ... still. As one such remarks can still put obstacles in the way, or that may even obstruct.
"I want I do not hide ", is my conviction - a setting that I rediscover in many of my friends and guess I have so far -. made only positive experiences, but what if I eventually actually undoing is - even here at the school.? .
It makes me sad that this topic is still so much negative attention is devoted to beautiful

News: We have received a commitment for all of us our home was yesterday I think a huge sigh of relief - especially Lilly, that! untrüblichem optimism has organized and planned.

I'm quite happy with what I've done this weekend. My Exposé for my research projects on behavior management is almost finished and the whole project is at last a clear form, so that I can from now right into the work.

am I also still impressed by Tesco's customer service.
yesterday I bought two packs of granola bars in the special offer, buy 2 for £ 3 At the checkout, the discount was not shown ...
- at this point I Beam me once in any German supermarket ... or we say to "our women trainees E." in the discount market in the A.straße in O.: "Nah, you've probably used the wrong product." (End of discussion) -
... whereupon the cashier apologized and a colleague said that the offer checked, also apologized and sent me to customer service. Once there I explained my problem again, and another employee ran off to see what was happening. She came back with a whole pile of little yellow slips of paper, the special feature, and informed me that the offer would no longer be valid.
- again back in the discount market: Here I would have the somewhat humiliating "The offer is not valid anymore - behold is as yet only had no time to get out to increase the labels you but what's going on here who can read... is a clear advantage (or similar) reacts with a judicious nod - Insightful
nodded again and I was more surprised than the staff apologized (of course) and told me that they would recognize that in this case, of course, after they had taken out the papers yet. With these words she gave me double the sum which in the hand, which I should really get back, and with a shrug told me Heather later: "Yes, if you find any mistakes in their prices, they have to pay you twice the difference. "

WEIRD.

But now, yes.
And while we spoke of German discount markets - LIDL even smells just like in Germany. Real scary. But they have marzipan eggs!! :)

So much for today, otherwise I'm never coming back to my exposé.

0 comments:

Post a Comment