Sunday, March 23, 2008

Funny Anniversary Sayings For Parents

Not in the mood for writing..

Now my last entry again a week ago.
After all some of the time I can push to the presence of my dear Lilly, who was here this morning to Friday.

We had a very wonderful time together, were on Tuesday at Heike in Folkestone on Wednesday together in Canterbury, where we sat for hours in a small cafe and our new home scheduled (finally endless chatting, without, on the front of that issue the cookie is). On Thursday, she was then with me in school, lived there, but - as is so common just before the holidays / a long weekend - nothing really exciting.

Friday, we were then Jon's parents visit - with the cleaning preparations, Heather (she had taken the extra free day before) met, suggesting rather a visit to the Royal Family. Yesterday
then visit the other grandparents and their friends, that they just camp in mud and rain.
The dining table is really not boring.

After our Family Swim this morning (in which Sam cheerfully and tirelessly by the pool in my arms hopped!), I finally once again dedicated to my project (my right project for the university ... for once not the Kitchen Search project. Oh dear, it's really addictive, I hope we can at least stop, when we finally have a suitable kitchen have found!).

Now I will write my questionnaires to the end and I will do with Lina, a beautiful evening:) Lina

0 comments:

Post a Comment