Thursday, January 31, 2008

Im In Love With This Man Quotes

What's new?

After it had me cut down on Monday but rather, my stomach is recovering slowly but surely.

I am this week made good progress in my project, will next Thursday a math lesson to teach in Year 2 and have my tuition plans finally under way. So I'm

tonight love very pleased and also scary.

Also:
- I have a six-page letter from Ă„nni get
- it seems so all swim away at the moment. Papa me beautiful, but terrifying water containing photos sent.
- Playing with H and J miraculous "Pretend Games"
- I'm going tomorrow on my day to school, because to me so after that
- there are now only two weeks until I had my love again
- Sam can now not only sing Harry Potter songs, but also Thomas, Percy, James and Duck apart. We teach this child really important things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment