Sunday, January 20, 2008

Genital Acne Vs Herpes

Lots of planets have a north..

My dear Lilly sent me a text message today to inform me Doctor Who that from 26 January would run on Pro7.

I have the translation of Queer as Folk still good cruel reminders (Ted Schmidt with the voice of Spongebob) and am now eager to turn out to be like Doctor Who.
As I just said to Jon about it, but he brought me to ponder:

learn In the first episode about the Doctor and Rose.
After he has blown up their jobs in the air and rescued by mannequins come to life, tells her that he was an alien.
Rose then asks him, why he will be so sounded as if he "from the North" (Christopher Eccleston grew up in Lancashire). He replied that many planets have a North.
(The scene you can see here)

Now I wonder: How is the translation?
Our North German dialect, in most cases very similar to the High German and not very noticeable.
get the doctor so a hamburger dialect as dear Lilly, when she has a little too much to drink? If it sounds like Captain Bluebear seebärig? Does he speak Low German?
Or is here converted into north south, so that the doctor or Bavarian schwäbelt speaks?

questions on issues that interest you certainly nowhere near as burning like me. My guess is not likely to. be) But I had to go once but now it gets. I will keep an anxious eye on Youtube.

0 comments:

Post a Comment