Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Blue Back Square Apartments

My nightsky..

A week ago, Heather and Jon had sent for someone to take a look at our heating because the boiler were strange noises. Findings: All right, that sounds just weird.
Saturday went no more, no heating, no hot water. The mechanic did not have the right spare parts at hand, and we persevered through Monday, with electric heaters and an endless running water facilities.
Well, the latter is perhaps not so unusual for a British household. One of the most widely spoken sentences in the House (except "Toot toot" and "Sam" NO! ") Must have" Shall I put the kettle on? " be.
However, after the last heating failure two years ago, lasted ten days, we all have facilitated the very successful repair yesterday.

Since nothing exciting happened today, but after I felt like writing, I tell you just from the most special people in my little universe.

There is this dream of the great love that everyone has r sure at some point in his / her life. The one austräumt, give up, can come true.
half years ago I opened scared and "Not so gay," as Lina says, the door to the café Kweer in Bremen, and with it a new chapter in my life. I stood at the very beginning of my coming out and did not at all what I would expect in this new world that was somehow seems indeed, my.
My first encounter with this world was also the first encounter with the woman since then, inevitably a more or less straight path, but it has become My .
The woman, my wife, who can take still not me, not even after one year, two months and twenty-four days. I so love that fills me so completely and makes me happy than I ever could have imagined.
The 650 miles that separate us at present, are not always easy to bear, and right now I find it very, very hard to patiently count the remaining 31 days until our reunion.
But I am so proud of us for what we have achieved, and the big piece that we have grown in recent months (we were already so, so great).

And now you all definitely bad for sheer romance.

I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages
hence: Two roads diverged in a
wood and I - I took the one less
traveled by, And that has made
all the difference.

(while surfing I have rediscovered Robert Frost)

0 comments:

Post a Comment