Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Facts On How To Take Care Ofcat

Evil vikings and barbarian Scotsmen..

I am developing slowly here an incredible skill in dealing with huge sheets of paper.
Apart from the almost impossible mission, to teach five-to six-year-old working with a table, I did today little more than hang on and displays.
Ha, if only it were as simple as it sounds.
Each class has several bulletin boards that are designed by theme always different. Background, border, title, statements - and of course the work of the children.
First, it is a Albptraum (I still can not for a spelling ) Decide to pull all the staples from the whiteboard - as possible without burying it under the falling sheet of paper.
the new sheet is designed to hang, especially if you are alone, as even more difficult and requires the ability to stretch out simultaneously in three different directions ... but I seem as real as a mid to a pretty good hang of.
Then another of the frames, title, etc., etc. - by the way in a very nice computer font, which I still do not know, very chic.
Year 4 which is the display relates still more creative, and therefore asked me today to Miss W., Reet to draw on the green background. And so I did gymnastics with my Brush on the shelves and around the sink, while Miss W. in their class told in all seriousness that the battle of Hastings, a cruel battle between Vikings and Saxons was. Um ... yes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment