Thursday, February 7, 2008

Jansport Hemi Backpack

You are the music in me..

Well, except that I had to take a majority spontaneously overboard, because you will pick up the children so from where they stand (as Papa tonight said - long, long time I have not heard, and I remembered something Jeanette with her perfectly round baby belly) and I could not find at the planned meeting place, my first lesson went well.
Very good indeed, considering that the spontaneous re-scheduling has worked out pretty smoothly.
must for next week I cut back an entire corner, but I can think of something.

This evening we went to a performance of Kerry in their vintage High School for Girls. Oooh, the atmosphere. Children who go to school to learn because they want to. What a sad contrast to the frightening message that this afternoon, a twelve year old has tried to put Christ Church College at the corner on fire.

Anyway, I am always touched by the unintentional comedy of this show. And of course, of the talents. Songs, dances, poems, stories. Great, great, great.
Oh, and "On the wall, lying in wait" in nearly flawless German. I was impressed and could not stop on the way back to sing this song. We also had a chase and interesting conversations.

Liz: "So, Kerry, who was that teacher on the stage?"
Kerry: "Mrs D. She 's weird."
Me: "And Scottish."
"Kerry:" Yes, so badly "

Badly Scottish Whatever that's supposed to mean I might find out next week...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment